Monday, October 6, 2008

I need help


I need help getting it all done! Now that I am working 4 jobs (I know, I'm crazy), I have decided to hire someone to help me clean my home. We will have a woman clean our place every other week, and I'm looking forward to feeling a bit of relief. Jeff is not as excited about this, but I know this will help our marriage.


I am also getting help organizing my space as well as with decorating our space. I feel that the 1st step is to admit I have a problem, and now that I have done that, I'm ready for whatever intervention deemed necessary, even purging some of our junk from our lives. If I had the guts, I'd pack up everything I haven't looked at in the past 6 months and take it to our local homeless shelter, Fresh Start. The problem is I feel like there may be a time when I would "need" that something I haven't looked at in the past 6 months.


On a child note: Carolina is sitting up now:) She loves life from her new perspective. She also loves her new daycare setting at MSU, as do her parents! They are so positive. Victoria will be starting at a new school on Wednesday. We decided to send her to her home school as opposed to sending her to Delaware. We want her to start making friends she will have in middle school. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Becky said...

4 jobs??!! You deserve a cleaning lady!

MamaKess said...

I felt like awesome when I returned home tuesday night. I don't think I'll ever go back!